We're proud to announce we've finally shipped our second and biggest game for Windows Phone 7!
“Infinite Flight” is the first Flight Simulator for Windows Phone 7 and it is now available in the marketplace!
Here’s a list of what version 1.0 has to offer:
- Cessna 172SP Trainer Aircraft (More to come!)
- 15 Airports in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Realistic Flight Model
- Interactive Flight Lessons
- Autopilot (Altitude and Heading)
- 4 time presets (Sunrise, Day, Sunset and Night)
- Weather settings: Wind direction and intensity, visibility...
- Yoke helper for easy handling of the airplane
- Final Approach Path Display to help with landings
- Realistic sounds
- 5 Camera Modes
- Runway lights
- Automatic Logbook (entries added for each flight)
We’re eager for feedback so do not hesitate to contact us with comments, ideas, feature requests...
If you want to stay updated, follow us on twitter at @flyingdevstudio for more updates, or “Like” the Infinite Flight’s Facebook Page!
We can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org