This update brings 2 airplanes, numerous new features that were requested by our users, and Windows Phone 7.5 Mango support!
The two new airplanes are the C-17 Globemaster III, a popular military transport aircraft and the Supermarine Spitfire, a WWII warbird.
We’ve made improvements to the scenery with the addition of taxiways at major airports, and enabled multi-sampling for better rendering on the more powerful generation 2 WP7 phones.
List of features:
- Added the C-17 Globemaster III
- Added the Supermarine Spitfire
- Added airport taxiways
- Added HUD Decluttering Levels
- Added Zoom for Fly By and Tower Cameras
- Added Auto Throttle to the Autopilot
- Mango Enabled (fast app switching)
- Touch Vibration can now be disabled
- Anti Aliasing can be turned on. (Recommended only for fast mango phones)
- Fixed crash/freeze when navigating between pages too quickly
- Fixed issues with calibration when phone is held upside down
We're already at work on version 2.1 which will add more airports and the Boeing 787!
Also, we've got something big to announce in a short while, check back with us soon ;)
For more information about Infinite Flight, check out our Facebook page: