This release includes 2 new airplanes, more airports, better physics and more!
We’ve added two very popular airplanes, the first one is a F/A-18 Hornet, a fighter airplane that had been requested quite a lot by our users, and the second is a Boeing 787-900 aka Dreamliner, which is the latest model coming from Boeing. As we have a pretty extensive UK user base, our choice of livery for the 787 went to Virgin Atlantic.
- Added the F/A-18 Hornet
- Added the Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner
- Added virtual cockpit camera for new airplanes
- Added more airports in both regions (137 total airports)
- Reworked HUD readability
- Improved physics of jets at high altitude (flight up to FL40+ is now possible)
- Added airport beacon at night, visible from afar.
- Updated airport database (up to date frequencies, runways...)
- Runways surfaces now supported (asphalt, concrete, dirt, mud, dry lakebed...)
- Fixed aircraft shadow issues
- Cleaned up UI to select airport by region
- Tweaked physics of the B747, C17 and A380
We also announced last week that Infinite Flight is coming to iOS devices in the near future as development of our iPhone/iPad version has already started. We have no specific pricing or availability to communicate at this time, but we have setup a newsletter page where users interested in the iOS version can subscribe to get updates. (http://flyingdevstudio.blogspot.com/p/newsletter.html)
Follow us on the usual social networks for up-to-date information: