Demand has been high for jet aircrafts, we’re listening, which is why we’re bringing a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800! It comes with flaps, spoilers, retractable landing gear, sounds...
Our second airplane is a Super Decathlon, an aerobatic tail-dragger aircraft with a 180HP engine.
We uploaded two videos showing the new airplanes in action:
Also, after having received numerous requests for a trial version, we’re enabling trial mode with this release.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Added Boeing 737-800 (Southwest Airlines)
- Added Super Decathlon (180HP aerobatic tail-dragger)
- Added Rudder Control
- Support for retractable landing gear and spoilers
- Airplane wheels animation
- Added Pinch-to-Zoom for External Cameras
- Added Propeller wash
- Added Trial Mode
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes
More info at our blog: http://blog.flyingdevelopmentstudio.com
You can also follow us on twitter at @FlyingDevStudio for latest updates and hints about the new features we’re working on.